Ethos

Photo on 9-4-14 at 10.45 AM

 

Why a Kindly Gentlemen Motorcycle Club? Because what’s more badass than being one of the good guys? Besides, most of us are old enough to know better.

  1. I like to go fast, but I’m never in a hurry. We’re all going to the same place eventually, and we’ll get there soon enough.
  2. Traffic rules are helpful for anyone piloting hundreds of pounds of steel, glass, and flammable liquids at high speeds.
  3. Merge like a zipper. Just take turns, for heaven’s sake.
  4. You know that 90% of drivers cannot see you, and the other 10% want to hit you, so why not be a little more careful?
  5. “Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not.” – Samuel Johnson
  6. “A gentleman is never rude, except on purpose.” – Christopher Hitchens
  7. Many people think that incompetence and irresponsibility are inalienable rights. We disagree.
  8. Check your tires. Check your oil. Check your chain. And wear clean underwear, just in case.
  9. Stay hydrated for clearer vision, clearer thinking, and better reflexes.
  10. Ride Well & Be Good.

ZSC_8295

Leave a Reply